Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Memorial day was our rest day. It's tail end of the long weekend so we figured we'd just stay home and relax before the work week starts. I was planning on going on my usual bike ride when I thought of taking Rafael along with me. We've only used his bike seat less than a dozen times and I thought, before he outgrows it, I should probably take him for a few more rides. His first bike ride was over a year ago and he seemed too small then. Check out how tiny he was then.

I had to shorten the ride to routes that are safer for kids. We headed for Kennedy Grove but the gate was closed so we had to pass through another opening which was a dirt trail. Rafael loved it. A break from his usual routine. We parked by the playground and he rushed to the swing which luckily had a vacant one amid the sea of kids playing.

Didn't bring a camera as it was an impromptu ride but Angel took a few photos when we got home.



No comments: